mothra: what is something dangerous that attracts or fascinates you?
man I am not the best person to answer this…idk, hard drugs are fascinating? I guess? I really liked the idea of hallucinogens for a while. But I’m not on that level lmao
werewolf: if you could change into any nonhuman animal and back at will, what animal would you change into and why?
I’d be a tiger. whats it like being powerful and beautiful and alone? It sounds like a learning experience
golem: if you could make up an imaginary friend, what would they be like and why?
you caught me in a lonely spell so the answer now is someone who wakes up when I wake up because that’s when I feel Really Bad. alternatively I wanna be able to drink cider and listen to woody guthrie in my dorm room and they’d be chill with just being there while I do that
thank you sophie you’re the best as always :)
- ghost: what would you like on your tombstone?
- dracula: are you afraid of aging? or death?
- nosferatu: what, as a child, did you imagine went bump in the night?
- creature from the black lagoon: what's your favorite place to go for a break? (eg vacation spot or comforting place, book, etc)
- godzilla: what do you do when you are angry? are you ever destructive?
- frankenstein's monster: when you fall apart, what pulls you back together?
- the blob: do you collect anything? if so, what & why?
- zombie: when was the last time you trusted your gut? was it successful?
- mothra: what is something dangerous that attracts or fascinates you?
- king kong: what are some questionable choices you've made lately?
- alien: what is your strangest feature?
- 50 ft woman: what is your most prominent strength?
- witch: if you could magically change anything about yourself right now, what would it be and why?
- cthulhu: do you like the ocean? why or why not?
- nessie: have you ever felt invisible to people -- the feeling of not existing?
- mutant spider: what is one of your biggest fears?
- werewolf: if you could change into any nonhuman animal and back at will, what animal would you change into and why?
- freddy kreuger: what is one of your worst nightmares?
- jason voorhees: do you feel you are laughed at often? do you laugh at other people? if so, in what situations?
- golem: if you could make up an imaginary friend, what would they be like and why?
- leprechaun: what is your "pot of gold" (or white whale, if you'd rather)
- sharktopus: what is something you've done that was ridiculous or a bad decision?
- mummy: would you like to ever have children? why or why not?
- robot: what is a habit you do without thinking?